Wednesday, October 25, 2006

As each day I aim to post up recipes, hints and tips and anything topical to do with food, this means an earlier post will disappear from the bottom of the page. These can be retrieved through clicking on Archives, but worth while making your own index in a little notebook and maybe printing out any recipes and tips you find interesting. I have a horror of my computer breaking down and it might take a week or more for me to get it sorted - if at all. In any event, stick with me...
By the way - I've managed to change the time to British Summer Time, yes I know the clocks go back next weekend, I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes.
Please, don't let this blog be all about me - send me any queries, or requests for certain recipes and I promise they will get priority with the answer up the very next day if at all possible.